Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Fever

This week has wound up with some phenomenal weather despite the crummy forecasts. We got out to the Fells and spent some time just soaking up the sun... and throwing Madison in the reservoir.





Tomorrow is the Turtle Pond Circuit Race up in Loudon, NH. First long road race of the season at 46 miles. I got a little bit under rested this past week but I should be ready to at least be a contender tomorrow - hopefully the uphill finish will work to my advantage. Mainly I just want a longer race to get me prepped for Battenkill which is next week. Its now officially the largest one day race in America - and features 5 unpaved sections with hills in excess of 15%. That one is gonna hurt. I'm out to spin the legs up and enjoy this weather - GO OUTSIDE!!

No comments: