Thursday, April 3, 2008

moving forward

I suppose I've left that incredibly depressing post up long enough.

With just over 2 weeks until the Battenkill-Roubaix, its time to publicly announce my fledgling road season. Training bloggery aside, I've hit the roads with some amount of regularity for the past 6 weeks. Some days its escapism, some days its therapy, other days it just is.

I've yet to settle on season goals, mostly I want to see this through till cross season, and ultimately not get too caught up in the hype. I'm planning on being ready for Fitchburg, again for Green Mountain Stage Race, and ultimately strong for when it counts - cross season.

I have some epics in mind. The Gaps for sure - and perhaps a Vermont North to South Ride, which due to limited interest may be a solo venture.

For now, my legs hurt, and thats all I need.

No comments: